Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012!

For all you Fathers out there....including me....Happy Father's Day! I hope you have a great day with your loved ones. I have heard it many times, but I still believe it's true: any idiot can be a father, but it takes a man to be a "Dad."

To help celebrate Father's Day, here are some random Fathers throughout several Friends of Justice zones....

Favorite Father
Mine, of course. I love you, Dad!
You helped me become the man I am today.

 TV Father
Dr. John Robinson,
LOST in SPACE (1965-1968)
Portrayed by Guy Williams

Super-Hero Father
Jor-El, father of Kal-El
He worked tirelessly to save his world,
but when that didn't work, he saved his son.  
Art by Wayne Boring

Film Father
Atticus Finch from TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (1962)
portrayed by Gregory Peck
Directed by Robert Mulligan
Screenplay by Horton Foote


Music Father
"Papa Was  A Rolling Stone"
by The Temptations (#1 Hit in Dec 1972)
written by Norman Whitfield & Barrett Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment