Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Happy Birthday, Lynda Day George!

Happy Birthday, Lynda Day George! 

This week is the birthday of the TV and film actress best known (to me, anyway) as one of the cast of the classic TV show Mission:Impossible. Lynda Day George was born on December 11, 1944. She was another of my first crushes as a kid; I was attracted to her beauty and charm, and what I guess now I would call "class." I was not really old enough to "remember" the original Mission:Impossible, but it was one of the shows my dad liked to watch on Saturday nights, and I remember that not only was she beautiful but she was a great spy, which was cool.

I picked up this issue of TV Guide from an antique mall a few years ago. I kept meaning to post the article about her, but then forgot about it. In celebration of Ms. George's birthday, I present the article from January 22, 1972 in its entirety.







No comments:

Post a Comment