Tuesday, August 30, 2011

JLA # 7 "The Retreat of the Time Lord!" FORWARD

The one thing I want to talk about this time is the title. As it was a continuation of Number Six, Mariko-san suggested we just call it "Part Two." But I didn't want to do that for some reason (I ended up doing it later, for another two-parter, so maybe I was thinking that this was an addition, and not just a continuation....20 years later my reasoning escapes me). So she went ahead and read it and then we discussed what to call it~! Because the Justice League ends up defeating The Time Lord, she suggested the word "retreat." And although I remember thinking it wasn't the dramatic word that I was looking for, even after looking through a thesaurus I couldn't come up with anything better. So we kept it. 
Hope you enjoy how I keep the heroes busy and how I manage to get them back to "our" time.  As always, I look forward to hearing any feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment