Friday, July 22, 2011

Technical Difficulties

My computer crashed the other night and although I'm on my way to re-installing or re-opening most of my stuff (and I didn't lose any scanned pages or photos) it's taking me waaaay longer than I hoped. So for the next few days I'll probably be down.
Rest assured, however, that I WILL be back.
In the meantime, here's a picture of one of my favorite Columbus Blue Jackets players. This is RJ Umberger, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As someone with family connections to Pennsylvania, I'd be inclined to like him anyway, BUT he also went to Ohio State to get a degree in business AND he's a heck of a nice guy.
We met him last night at the Autograph session, and I'd like to be writing about that but I can't access my photos yet. So this will have to do until maybe Sunday or Monday night.

Hope everybody has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment