Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jaime Pressly!

 
Today is actress Jaime Pressly's 36th birthday. 
I was not familiar with her at all until I was captivated by her on My Name Is Earl. She was wonderful as Earl's ex-wife, Joy Turner and won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her role. The show aired from 2005-2009 until it was abruptly cancelled by NBC. Many characters and character actors from Earl have since appeared on creator Greg Garcia's current TV hit, Raising Hope.
Since then I have come across her in such movies as "Joe Dirt", "Not Another Teen Movie", and "I Love You, Man."
Happy Birthday, Jaime Pressly! 

 
The cast of MY NAME IS EARL


2 comments:

  1. Earl is one of my favorite shows ever! Did we drive all the way to Baltimore and back without talking about that show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! A fantastically funny actress!

    ReplyDelete