Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sarah Chalke!

 
Today is the birthday of actress Sarah Chalke. I was in Japan during her run on Roseanne, so my first contact with her was on the TV series SCRUBS. She portrayed Dr. Elliot Reid, the ditzy but loveable female lead in the series about three young interns at Sacred Heart Hospital in Los Angeles. What a great show that was.....wacky, zany comedy in one moment, then tear-jerking drama and tragedy in the next. If you have never seen it, you should go to your local library and borrow it. If you *have* seen it, you know how good it is.

Happy Birthday, Sarah Chalke! 
 


2 comments:

  1. I watch Scrubs all the time on various channels, but who'd she play on Rosanne? You neglected to tell us that! Was she one of the two Beckys? I'd heard the original left and was replaced. Other than that, I've got no idea who she played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I never watched ROSEANNE. So I have no idea, haha!

    ReplyDelete