Tuesday, April 3, 2012

JL #16 FORWARD

If you remember at the FORWARD to last issue, I was explaining how I had bitten off more than I could chew in one issue. I had set myself up as having to show the nightmares of every JLAer, and that filled up the 40 pages I had to work with pretty quickly. So I made the decision to continue the story instead of having Hawkman and Elongated Man rally to actually save the JLA on their own. Looking back at it now, I think I should have had that happen. Instead, we get a story starring characters my readers had never heard of before! Not the brightest decision.

However, there are a few fun things going on. Just because the story doesn't go in the direction it *should* have doesn't mean there isn't anything worthwhile here, haha.

Translation was still being done by my friend Shoko. This would have been the end of the 1994-1995 educational year, which means it would have printed and distributed in February or March 1995.  

No comments:

Post a Comment