Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Yvonne Craig!

Today is Yvonne Craig's 75th birthday! On behalf of people who grew up idolizing her from the TV-show BATMAN, I want to say that we all love her!

I had the great good fortune to meet Ms. Craig several years ago at my first ever comic-book convention. She was charming and friendly. She actually was born in Illinois (like me!) but grew up in Columbus, Ohio (where I am now living!). I keep hoping she will come back to an Ohio convention, but she hasn't that I have noticed. It would have been fun if she had come last year, when both Adam West and Burt Ward appeared at Wizard World Columbus. Maybe someday....now *that* would be a photo opportunity I would not have passed up!

Happy Birthday, Yvonne Craig! We wish you many, many more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment