Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Odd Couple Day 2013

"On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his wife...."



The Odd Couple (1970-1975) was one of my favorite TV shows as a youngster. I loved the dichotomy between fussy Felix and messy Oscar. And I liked how even though they were SO different, they seemed to be real friends. It didn't hurt that the series starred two of the most talented actors of their generation, Tony Randall and Jack Klugman (both won Emmys for their roles). As an adult, I find this show to be one of the most sophisticated and high-brow out there. I watch my collection on DVD often and always laugh.

To help celebrate The Odd Couple Day here at Friends of Justice, here's one of the most famous scenes from the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment