Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday JK Rowlings!

July 31 is the birthday of super-star HARRY POTTER creator JK Rowlings. It also happens to be the birthday of Harry Potter himself, as established in several books.

I started reading these books when I still lived in Japan when my sister sent me the first one. She thought I would like it, and because I had really nothing else TO read in Japan.....I devoured it. When the last one came out I was one of those people who stood in line at Barnes & Nobles to pick it up at midnight, then went home and read a few chapters before going to bed. By the way, the first chapter in DEATHLY HOLLOWS features the murder of Professor Burbage, so I have a link, albeit tenuous, to the whole HP world.

So Happy Birthday Ms Rowlings....and Happy Birthday, Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment