Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NYCC Pre-Visit Post

This weekend the wife and I are going to be in New York and New Jersey. I am treating myself to the biggest convention on the East Coast as my last Birthday present for this year. :-) We are driving up on Thursday and staying with friends. On Friday we are going to the New York Comic-Con. We were going to see some hockey while we were there, too, but never mind that....!
At the Convention Yuko hopes to take all sorts of photos and I hope to see the following people:

current AQUAMAN creative team:
Ivan Reis, Joe Prado, Rod Reis, and Geoff Johns


former AQUAMAN creators: 
Ramona Fradon

Erik Larsen

Bill Sienkiewicz (sp?)
Peter David
Neal Adams

former JLA creators: 
George Perez
Rich Buckler
Joe Staton

Living Legend  
Carmine Infantino

That's the plan....all those people and their autographs and/or sketches in 8 hours? Haha! The plan is to visit Fradon, Perez, and Infantino for sure. They are older OR they never come out this far West. So they will be visited first. The current AQUAMAN team should be swamped with fans, but all in the same general area so I should be able to get them, too. The others? Hit-and-miss. I will bring comics for all of them to sign just in case I get to be at the right table at the right time. :-) Wish me luck!

I'll be back on Sunday and probably write about my experiences sometime after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment